Thursday, May 17, 2007

JSDialog - Snap to it!

One feature request for a future TJSDialog release was to support the feature in Microsoft Windows that moves the mouse to the default button when a dialog is displayed.

I'm pleased to announce that the new version of TJSDialog that should be released today adds support for this functionality.

This is feature I've generally glossed over and never really taken the time to get used to it. However since I had to have the feature switched on for testing, I've gotten used to it and I think I might keep it on.


Interesting footnote, why do two tabs have the hot theme style at the same time. That shouldn't happen!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Fernando Madruga said...

The two tabs that are hot are the current one and the one the mouse pointer (not shown on the screenshot) is currently hovering... Standard behavior.

12:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

> why do two tabs have the hot theme style
> at the same time.

Because your mouse was over the "Area Switch" tab?

4:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home